Advertise your business here.. services

holidays, tack, feeds, machinery or anything equine

23 March 2018   
Register  | Forgot your password 
 Home |  A-Z index |  |  Free Classifieds  | Search this Site
  Box Shrub
  Celandine Greater
  Cherry Laurel
  Cuckoo Pint
  Fools Parsley
  Ground Ivy
  Hemlock Water
  Hemp Nettle
  Lily of the Valley
  Marsh Marigold
  Meadow Saffron
  St John's Wort

    Back to A-Z index >  Back to Poisonous Plants index

Poisonous Plants A-Z

St John's Wort

ST JOHN’S WORT (Hypericum species) – any of a genus of shrubs or herbaceous plant having yellow flowers. If eaten by the horse it may cause photosensitivity (dermatitis over areas lacking pigment when exposed to light). It is used in herbal remedies usually as an external remedy.

Treatment – seek professional veterinary advice.

Contact Us | Equine Links | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy | About Site | Sitemap

No part of this website is allowed to be copied, or used in anyway without the express permission from Horse Owners World
Copyright © 2007- 2010, Inc, All Rights Reserved